The Dickson Senior Center is accepting applications for a Kitchen Supervisor.
Applications accepted until 4pm on January 25, 2023. Apply in person at the Dickson Senior Center, located at 100 Payne Springs Road, Dickson.
- Prepare meals 4 days per week for the Senior Center
- Maintains an ongoing order list
- Orders supplies as needed for the kitchen and meal program
- Prepares food for lunches
- Maintains a record of discarded, out-of-date or damaged items
- Ensures kitchen operations are compliant with state regulations
- Ensures all kitchen supplies and equipment are maintained in a sanitary manner
- Prepares nutritious menus
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED and three years of food service experience is required.
- TCRS (Tennessee Consolidated Retirement System)
- 401 K
- Paid Employee Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Clinic