Montgomery Bell State Park
Burns, TN (outside Nashville)
October 9-11, 2021
Included in your race registration:
– All food from Friday night (October 8) until the last runner finishes.
– Pajama pants for half marathon, marathon, and ultramarathon runners, and relay team members. Cotton t-shirt for 1 mile, 5K, and 10K runners. (Must register by September 16th to guarantee your size!)
– Ridiculously stocked aid station to keep you moving.
– Finisher cowbell medal (Buckle for 100 milers in addition to the cowbell medal.)
– Any other gifts and fun we decide to bestow upon you!
We HIGHLY recommend visiting the website for this race to get a feel for what you’re getting yourself into. If you’re looking for a highly competitive race with strict rules, this isn’t it. This is a family atmosphere, laid back, and we’re about getting your miles done and getting you to your goal. When you register for this race, you acknowledge that you have read the website and understand how our races are run.
As with any other race put on by any other company, registration fees and add-on fees are final and are not refundable or transferable for any reason. The races will go on rain, snow, or shine.
IF YOU DEFERRED YOUR RACE FROM 2020, just register as usual and use code MO2020 to claim that deferral. (If you use that code and you were NOT registered last year, you will be automatically removed from the roster.)